Sunday, September 8, 2013

The Past Eight Months

How the time flies!  I knew I had been neglecting my blog but it's hard for me to come to terms with the fact that it's been eight months since my last post... and even that was just a quick post and not anything substantial.

What have I been up to?  Well, I had a baby, and since she's been born I've spent all my time loving her and thinking about how utterly perfect I think she is.

Honestly though, in the two months since I gave birth I haven't done a whole lot of sewing, but in the months leading up to her birth I was sewing like crazy, so I hope to be able to start posting about all that stuff I made as soon as I finish taking pictures of it.

In the meantime, here's a recap of my past 8 months, Instagram style:


And while I'm at it, since I missed the big exodus from Google Reader to Bloglovin' because I was in a hospital giving birth, I'll use this post to claim my blog on Bloglovin'.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin'

***All photos on this blog, unless otherwise noted, are the sole property of Stephanie Granite and may not be used without expressed written permission.***

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...