Sunday, September 22, 2013

It's Time For Some #Selfish Sewing!

I've been working hard making gifts for others that I really think it's about time I made something for myself.  It also helps that it's my birthday this week and if you can't be a little selfish on your birthday then when can you be? 

Thinking about it the last thing I sewed for myself was a nursing cover, but that doesn't really count, so that means that the last thing I sewed for myself was my camera bag that I made to go to Sewing Summit last October... so it's been 11 months since I've done any selfish sewing.  Yep, it's definitely about time.

I have no idea yet what I'll make, but I do have a few things I've been wanting to sew that keep getting pushed to the back burner, so maybe I'll focus on one of them.



2 comments:

  1. Love this idea! This is really great. Go for it ....I just shopped for myself but it will arrive to my birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...