Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sewing Summit Bound + 99th Post!

And I'm off!  Sewing Summit 2012 here I come!!!

Before I leave though I want to take the opportunity to share a photo of all the stuff I made for the swaps and for Travel Handmade this year.

Travel Handmade Stuff

If you look hard at the photo you'll see both a camera bag and an organizer made with Pat Bravo's Rock 'n' Romance.  I did it!  I managed to make the two things I really wanted to make before Sewing Summit.  They took me all of Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday but they are well worth it!

Be on the lookout for my 100th post and big celebratory giveaway Monday morning when I get back.  In the meantime, for everyone going to the summit I'll see you there, and for everyone staying home I hope you have a great weekend!

name for blog

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...